Baja SeriesTM tents are in stock and ready to ship!
The patent-pending Baja SeriesTM roof-top tents utilize a Zipper GimpTM to attach the canopy to the tent base. Interchange the canopy depending on the conditions you face: a mesh shade canopy for hot humid weather or a lightweight nylon rip-stop canopy for spring time, or an aluminized canopy for inclement weather. A detachable rainfly is included.
The Baja SeriesTM XL has a sleeping capacity of 4. Please see Specifications for weight and dimensions.
Select one canopy and color below. Additional canopies can be purchased separately.
Questions about racks?
Click here to find answers!
Baja Series XL Details
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows.
- Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Be sure to watch the Setup Video and Installation Video for more details.
|Size (Closed)||72" x 48" x 12" (LxWxH)|
|Size (Open)||72" x 96" x 52" (LxWxH)|
|Sleeping Footprint||72" x 96" (LxW)|
|Canopy Fabric||Lightweight 70D Nylon with Nanotex water-resistant coating|
|Mosquito screens||no-see-um mesh|
|Rainfly Fabric||420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated|
|Mattress||High Density 2-1/2" foam with cotton cover|
|Travel Cover Material||1000g Heavy Duty PVC|
|Weight (w/ annex)||124 lbs|
|Internal Frame||5/8" aluminum tube|
|Base Construction||Welded aluminum tube with insulation and aluminum cap sheet|
|Ladder Construction||8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder|