Tepui Tents is proud to offer the patent-pending Baja SeriesTM Kukenam at special pre-order pricing. Pay full price now and save 10% off of MSRP. Tents will ship during the fall of 2016.
The patent-pending Baja SeriesTM roof-top tents utilize a Zipper GimpTM to attach the canopy to the tent base. Interchange the canopy depending on the conditions you face: a mesh shade canopy for hot humid weather or a lightweight nylon rip-stop canopy for spring time. A detachable rainfly is included.
The Baja SeriesTM Kukenam has a sleeping capacity of 3. Please see Specifications below for weight and dimensions.
Questions about racks?
Click here to find answers!
Baja SeriesTM Kukenam Details
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows.
- Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Be sure to watch the Setup Video and Installation Video for more details.
|Size (Closed)||56" x 48" x 12" (WxLxH)|
|Size (Open)||56" x 96" x 50" (WxLxH)|
|Sleeping Footprint||56" x 96" (WxL)|
|Canopy Fabric||Lightweight 70D Nylon with Nanotex water-resistant coating|
|Mosquito screens||no-see-um mesh|
|Rainfly Fabric||420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated|
|Mattress||High Density 2-1/2" foam with cotton cover|
|Travel Cover Material||1000g Heavy Duty PVC|
|Weight (w/ annex)||108 lbs|
|Internal Frame||5/8" aluminum tube|
|Base Construction||Welded aluminum tube with insulation and aluminum cap sheet|
|Ladder Construction||8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder|