Tepui Tents is proud to offer “White Lightning,” our first hard shell tent ever, at special pre-order pricing. Pay full price now and save $550 off of MSRP ($3800). Call for expected ship date.
White Lightning features a “best in class” super low profile of 8 inches and the first Rack ReadyTM design so you can bring your bikes, kayak or SUP. Recommended maximum load capacity of the Rack ReadyTM side bars is 60 lbs. Keep your equipment on top of the roof while the tent is open or closed.
- 8" ultra low profile
- interchangeable struts
- recommended maximum load capacity of 60 lbs
- 2 1/2" high density foam mattress
- adjustable ladder
- fiberglass composite construction
- open dimensions 79 x 54 x 40" (LxWxH) *height at door
Questions about racks?
Click here to find answers!
White Lightning Hard Shell Details
- Made from high quality rip-stop ventilate coated nylon material with fully taped seams so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds.
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home.
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
|Size (Closed)||81 x 56 x 8" (LxWxH)|
|Size (Open)||79 x 54 x 40" (LxWxH)|
|Sleeping Footprint||79 x 54"|
|Canopy Fabric||70D Nylon ripstop with waterproof ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant|
|Mosquito screens||no-see-um mesh|
|Mattress||High Density 2-1/2" foam with cotton cover|
|Travel Cover Material||N/A|
|Internal Frame||6 bar interchangeable struts|
|Base Construction||Fiberglass composite|
|Ladder Construction||8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder|